Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

That was me then...

This was taken the Halloween before I met my husband.  It would be the very next Halloween that he and I would meet and  subsequently spend the rest of our lives together.  Little did I know that this would be a self proclaimed photo of my future, the not so cookie cutter wife and mother of three.  Although the dream of being a National Geographic Photographer was put on the back burner, I regret none of my chosen path!  My life is that much richer because of my family.  


What I have managed to do while staying home with my kids is to keep writing, keep documenting this domestic life (both digitally and in negatives of various sizes)and have managed to squeeze in some pretty extraordinary adventures in traveling along the way.  My best friend, is in fact, my husband, whom after 17 years still manages to make me laugh. He and my children are the best things that has ever happened to me.  


My children which I lovingly call "My Circus" make my heart smile immeasurably and have taught me the true meaning of Unconditional Love.  They are and are growing to become, extraordinary human beings in their own rites.  To say I am proud of each one of them seems such a far understatement as to how I really feel about their characters.  I am continually inspired by them, amused by them, and intrigued by their capabilities that they exhibit each and every day.  My favorite time spent with them is around my dinner table, where we spend most of the time cracking each other up.
So begins my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...