Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer is here...

Sorry its been a while since I've posted.  It was crunch time as anyone who has school age children knows.  There are end of the year parties, PTA meetings, Teacher's luncheons, last minute field trips, end of baseball season, etc. etc. We've been running around like chickens and the only thing I seemed to have done creatively is take a few photos and check in on Pinterest to feel inspired with my morning coffee.  Today however as my 14 daughter was having a few of her friends come over one of them was sporting this great nail polish job.  Turns out she was grounded and had a lot of time on her hands.  Loved them I had her write summer and we stepped outside to make this photo.
Teenagers are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...