Blog Archive

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer image transfers on Repurposed wood

Today was a productive day.  Over the weekend I was at a softball tournament for my daughter but I took with me several unfinished pieces to do in-between games.  As it turned out we had a break after one of the games from 10:00 a.m. until the next game which wasn't until 6 p.m. in the evening.  That gave me plenty of time to work on my image transfers.  Today I was able to do the fine tuning and finish some summer pieces.  These images are from Hermosa Beach, CA and the Dominican Republic.

Here is my show n tell.  I have posted one on Etsy and the others will find their home in The Knot Too Shabby Store.



2 comments:

  1. I love your summer photo!! That's so creative! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! She is my daughter's friend and she was grounded for a spell so this is what she did while being grounded!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...