Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My work...

As I move forward with my business I wanted to get an image that reflects the variety of my work and some of the image transfers I have done so far.  An overview if you will.  I even tested out my video Vine skills and did a couple of Vines for my personal facebook page.  These pieces are in front of the chalkboard calendar I made out of my Repurposed door to my studio. Because there was some termite damage we had to repair the size of the door jam changed and we needed a new door and new door jam to replace it.
These are all made from salvaged wood I have collected on the curbside, or was donated to me.  All Repurposed wood.  All Repurposed Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...