Blog Archive

Monday, April 16, 2012

My own version

Seventeen years ago when I was pregnant with my first child I had my photo taken by a girlfriend of mine who was going to school at the Art Center and needed photos for her portfolio.  Being a budding photographer myself I had thought about what I wanted to share in in my portrait and practiced in the mirror on my very swollen belly.  It was the shape of a heart with my hands.  I later replicated it with other photo shoots I had with my own clients. Today it is everywhere, the heart shaped hands are found in part thanks to the very sweet and talented Taylor Swift.  Mostly, however I think it a sentiment that is universal.  Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying by any means I started this movement just putting it on record that its been around a while.
My recent contribution to this is a photo I took of my youngest daughter. In Photoshop I added a favorite Polaroid border I love using.
Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...