Blog Archive

Friday, February 8, 2013

Repurposed card catalogs

What I am learning is that not everyone can see the potential I myself can see in something.  As of late I am drawn to metal card catalogs.  Even if they are rusted on the inside, a little TLC and the awesome Annie Sloan chalk paint (the closest dealer is at Knot Too Shabby www.knottooshabbyfurnishings.com) it comes out looking awesome!  What I love about the ones that I finished today is this.  Because I am looking for ways to organise my crafting life and to have my own crafting supplies organised a light bulb went off for me to create a product line that supports that.  This is the result of that spark of inspiration.




 So I started a facebook page called www.facebook.com/RepurposedByMichelleEBlack to start showcasing those pieces in yet another public forum.  Like me if you so desire or leave a facebook comment or even better yet pin it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest I will get back to you as soon as I can...